| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Morro Do Chapeu in May is somewhat warm at 19.2 °C (66.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.9 °C (60.6 °F).
- In May there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 8.1 °C (14.6 °F).
- The weather in May is dry. A mere 33.3mm (1.3in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:30 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Morro Do Chapeu May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Morro Do Chapeu, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Morro Do Chapeu:
- Paulistana, Brazil - 343 kms (213.1 miles) N
- Petrolina, Brazil - 219.1 kms (136.1 miles) NNE
- Monte Santo, Brazil - 226.7 kms (140.9 miles) ENE
- Senhor Do Bonfim, Brazil - 140.3 kms (87.2 miles) NE
- Cipo, Brazil - 294.9 kms (183.3 miles) E
- Jacobina, Brazil - 81.9 kms (50.9 miles) E
- Serrinha, Brazil - 249.6 kms (155.1 miles) E
- Alagoinhas, Brazil - 313.6 kms (194.9 miles) ESE
- Itaberaba, Brazil - 171 kms (106.3 miles) SSE
- Itirucu, Brazil - 275.8 kms (171.4 miles) SSE